Product Profile: Easy Transport Packages to Milford Track
Imagine if there was a simple way to arrange transport for the Milford Track walk in one booking? And imagine if you could do that with a company who is as local as Mitre Peak and cheese rolls?
We know there’s a lot to organise for a Great Walk in New Zealand. From figuring out where to stay, what to pack and the track conditions, the last thing you need is confusion about how to get there. Here’s how our easy Milford Track packages work.
|Boat + Bus Package: |
|> 10:30 am bus from Queenstown to Te Anau Downs|
> 2 pm Water Taxi from Te Anau Downs to Glade Wharf (start of Milford Track)
> 2 pm Water Taxi from Sandfly Point (the end of the Milford Track)
> 2.30 pm bus from Milford Sound to Queenstown
|Boat + Bus Package:|
From Te Anau
|– 1:25 pm bus from Te Anau to Te Anau Downs|
– 2 pm Water Taxi from Te Anau Downs to Glade Wharf (start of Milford Track)
– 2 pm Water Taxi from Sandfly Point (the end of Milford Track)
– 2:30 pm bus from Milford Sound to Te Anau
|Beat the crowds to the Milford Track: 2PM FAST BOAT|
From Te Anau Downs
to the Milford Track
|> Get to Glade Wharf before the last big boatload of hikers arrives for the day.|
> A 1.5-hour walk to the first hut to secure your bunk.
> Only 12 spaces available – strictly limited.
|BOOK THE FAST BOAT NOW|
About the Milford Water Taxi
- A purpose-built, steel hull boat catering to a maximum of 12 passengers.
- Daily trips across Lake Te Anau between Te Anau Downs and Glade Wharf during the Great Walks season.
- Available for charter bookings and transfers out of the walking season by arrangement.
- A friendly driver-guide to give you any last-minute tips or information.
- Travels across the lake in 50 minutes, faster than other options. You’ll be on the track before the last big boatload of hikers arrives for the afternoon.
Easy Track Transport Options: The Milford Track
Contact us about organising your transport to the Milford Track with a local.