Experienced Spin Anglers
Join us for a distinctly different Fiordland jet boat spin fishing experience you won’t forget in a hurry.
Using his wealth of local knowledge, Mark Wallace – One half of the Husband and wife duo that are behind Fiordland Outdoors Co. – and his team of top notch guides will show you an extraordinary spin fishing experience on the mighty Waiau River. This is a must-do on any serious angler’s bucket list and an experience you won’t find anywhere else.
Why fish Fiordland’s Waiau River with us?
- The perfect place to battle bountiful, aggressive Fiordland Rainbow and Wily Brown trout.
- Using the jet boat provides us with superior manoeuvrability for top results drift fishing the river or water you can’t get to on foot.
- Our professional kiwi guides are true Fiordland locals and great people to spend time with – they know the Waiau River like the back of their hand.
- Enjoy kiwi hospitality at its very best; our BBQ lunch with locally sourced produce tops off an epic day on the water.
Join us for a morning, afternoon or full day of spin fishing on the mighty Waiau in our uniquely Kiwi way, from a jet boat!
Why book a fishing trip with us?
- Fish a wilderness location revered by keen anglers from around the world because of its abundance of trout and spectacular scenery
- The jet boat is your mode of transport into incredible fishing locations. Perfect for those looking to cover multiple fishing spots in a short timeframe or with limited agility
- Fish with a guide who knows the Waiau River like the back of their hand (because they spend every day on it during summer!) and can tailor the day to suit you
- Welcome to the home of hard-fighting brown and rainbow trout, and an area known to record 300-400 trout per kilometre – impressive by any standard!