Easy Transport Packages to Milford Track
Imagine if there was a simple way to arrange transport for the Milford Track walk in one booking? And imagine if you could do that with a company who is as local as Mitre Peak and cheese rolls?
We know there’s a lot to organise for a Great Walk in New Zealand. From figuring out where to stay, what to pack and the track conditions, the last thing you need is confusion about how to get there.
Here’s how our easy Milford Track packages work.
About the Milford Water Taxi
- A purpose-built, steel hull boat catering to a maximum of 12 passengers.
- Daily trips across Lake Te Anau between Te Anau Downs and Glade Wharf during the Great Walks season.
- Available for charter bookings and transfers out of the walking season by arrangement.
- A friendly driver-guide to give you any last-minute tips or information.
- Travels across the lake in 50 minutes, faster than other options. You’ll be on the track before the last big boatload of hikers arrives for the afternoon.